THEY WILL READ YOU BLOG.JOIN HERE!!

18 Mac, 2008

FUK pleaseee...

STORY 1 :
mom : .. lets go to mcdonald..

dad : oh honey...not again, how about pizza??

daughter : mom, dad... im on diet...

son: how about sushi and seafood buffet?

mum, dad, sister: oh, we should try then,,,umm where??

son: ok, ......FUK ME...

mum, dad, sister: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHATTTT!!!!!!!

son: trust me ....its taste so good...my friend Jane told me :)..

mum, dad, sister: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHATTTTT!!!!!!!!


STORY 2:

Jane :Adam, please help me call this number and order me sushi..

Adam :tut..tut...tut...(calling)...

man :Hi,Fuk Me...

Adam :WHatttt the FUK are you!!!???

man :oh.. FUK me service sir..

Adam : fu*K your a*Ss...

man : oh sorry sir.. we dont have that..

Adam : ??????!!!!!!!







Tiada ulasan: