THEY WILL READ YOU BLOG.JOIN HERE!!

11 Mac, 2008

(THE BREAKUP LETTER)

got this 'SMS' from my friend,its so funny...
foward to you friends ya... ^_^ ....
(mesti kamu da pernah trima sms lama ni kan?,,saja nak kirim..jngn marah...)

CUT CONNECTION..(THE BREAKUP LETTER)






Tijah ingin break dengan boyfriend omputih melalui surat:

Hi….
My motive write this letter to give you know something..
‘I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US’…
I saw you play playwood 3 in front my eyes.So, i break connection to
Pull my body from this luv.I have think about this very cook-cook.
I know I clap one hand only.I don trust you again!
U!!..u!!! very crocodile land!!!!....
I don want u to play-play wit my liver…
I hav been crying until no more eyes water..
I don want banana to fruit 2 times….
Safe walk!!! Walkkk!!!.................

Tiada ulasan: